Hot Model Interview



Bubbly Bianca
Bianca is one such glamorous model who has risen to join the top league having made her debut about 12 years. 
Modeling needs a lot of commitment, dedication and grooming. We as models are subjected to rigorous training which includes how to walk,sashay and twirl on the catwalk.Initially I worked as a merchandiser and had plans to do my own business.I never had dreams of becoming a model.But perhaps destiny had planned otherwise.I am grateful to Premasiri Hewawasam and Ramzi Rahman for introducing me to the scene.And now I enjoy every moment of it.


Why are models generally whispered to be fast and easily catchable?

Well,that must be because some people don't really understand our profession.They only see things from the surface.A model is a model.We are just human like any other girls in the country.But our jobs in the sometimes require us to wear trendy dresses which could be revealing at times.This is only done in a professional manner and not with any ulterior motive.We can't refuse those dresses since they are part of our job.This is indeed a career just like medicine, engineering or journalism.


Some models look forward to stint on the silver screen once they make a name for themselves as a model.Do you intend becoming an actress someday?

I believe that's not my cup of tea.I have tried my hands at it twice.I acted in two films and unfortunately forget their titles.I will continue to work as a model as long as I could and then may be I will start my own business related to clothing.

What's your view about romance and marriage?

Romance is sweet word I too have been in and out of relationships.Those memories are still close to my heart,I should say.With regard to marriage I don't see it happening in the near future,at least not in the next two years.But who knows thing may change.I want to first establish myself in life fully before entering wedlock.

said Bianca who is blessed with a  attractive body,good looks and of course,loads of luck.















Comments